The Guess men’s collection 2011 Spring / Summer takes its fashion influences from the rural Catskills area of upstate New York. The collection is dominated by casual-wear that takes fashion cues from vintage utility garments and modern silhouettes. The spring / summer deliveries are broken down into
- Cape Heritage : Cape Heritage takes fashion cues from classic vintage Americana themes. The collection mixes casual wear with soft tailored contemporary pieces. Worn and over-washed fabrics take the stage when it comes to knits and denim giving an overall relaxed vibe to the delivery.
- Brave New World : Brave New World introduces a combination of coastal and urban influences. Worn in and vintage age washes round out the collection .
There are some noticeable fabric , styling and wash trends in this Spring Summer denim collection 2011 from Guess . The most obvious are :
- Coated denim fabrics being used in a number of styles
- Chambray fabrics have been used both in shirtings and bottoms.
- Double denim (denim top and bottom) are being supported in the collection indicating its continuance as a denim trend for the next couple of seasons.
- Denim shorts for men are a major part of the collection.
- Vintage and dark washes continue in all their glory.