Top Shop launches 8 new denims styles from £29.99 which celebrate individuality and self- expression through what Topshop is calling the ‘fabric of you’.
With a move towards more trend-led styles, Topshop brings out new heritage denim but with fresh styles and designs for 2020.
The new collection ensures that customers can easily get a pair what they are looking for, according to their body size and shape.This season denim jeans no longer feel like a staple used to complete a look, instead they take center stage.
Topshop’s SS20 Denim range –
Their collection eight new jeans styles includes – Topshop One, Two, Three and Four, Relaxed Flare, Baggy, Jamie flare and 90’s Straight.
- Topshop One – High waisted, oversized Mom jeans, rigid denim, double turn-up hem
- Topshop Two – 90’s-inspired, high waisted, flared leg, rigid denim
- Topshop Three – High waisted, super skinny flare leg, super stretch denim, double button detailing
- Topshop Four – High waisted, skinny jeans in mid blue stretch denim
- Relaxed Flare – High waisted, flare leg with stay press, comfort stretch denim
- Baggy – High rise, voluminous leg, rigid denim
- Jamie Flare – High rise, flared leg, power stretch Jamie denim
- 90’s Straight – High waisted, straight leg, slim through the hip
Senior Jeans Buyer at Topshop,Lucy Willans, said:
“We’ve seen a resurgence of noughties and nineties denim across social media, primarily Instagram and we’re so excited to extend our offering into eight new styles across multiple washes.We are confident that there is a pair of jeans for every Topshop girl”