Levi’s Made & Crafted showcase their Fall/Winter 2014 Lookbook . The collection takes inspiration from“tensions visible in the pacific Northwest” as well as the natural landscape of the area (you are free to interpret the meaning) . Levi’s Made & Crafted produces iconic clothing with a contemporary twist. The brand uses influences from traditional workwear, sportswear and military uniform styling, giving the premium line a more considered approach to classic denim and outwear.
Levis’ created the Made and Crafted brand to evolve a premium label bringing together the best in denim and other apparel. The concept behind the label is summarized in their words:
“Levi Strauss invented a simple blue jean that would forever change the way America, and the rest of the world, dressed. Levi’s® Made and Crafted™ builds on this legacy by designing tomorrow’s classics using today’s best materials and construction techniques."
Claims for a superior product by the company is backed by focus on minute details that they have on their jeans and other garments.
- Our buttons are made from compressed cotton, bone and wood
- The Levi’s “Arcuate” is stitched behind the pocket–gradually apearing with wear
- We use real indigo and other natural dyesOur denim is carefully hand finished by the best laundries in the world
- Every garment is cut, sewn and finished using the best methods available. Some items take a few days to make.
- Our premium quality denim is woven in the USA, Japan and Italy
- Our hand waxed leathers come from Italy..