Japan is one of the important countries in the world – both for denim fabric and apparel production as well as for denim consumption. In this report, we will provide the following details on the Japanese market:
- Production of denim fabrics in Japan – capacities and actual estimated production in 2011
- Fabric exported and and consumed in the same year
- Denim apparel production in Japan –2011 and Imports . The net consumption of jeans in million pcs .
- A note on history of denim in Japan.
- Production capacities of denim mills in Japan
Note: Pl ignore our last article emailed on 7th March – it was sent by mistake and was not related to denim industry…Sorry for inconvenience.
Rest of the report is visible to our paid subscribers. In case you wish to contact us for more info at , send email at email@example.com . To see all protected reports titles,visit this page http://www.denimsandjeans.com/subscriber-only-reports-3