Colombia is the third largest economy in the South America , recently beating Argentina , and is quite developed when it comes to its textile industry and its taste for fashion . A number of countries around the world export denim fabrics to Columbia. We look at some information regarding such imports in first quarter of 2014:
- The main buyers of denim who imported denim in this period.
- The approx idea of quantities that they bought.
- Average prices at which they bought.
- The countries from where such purchases were done.
- Contact details on over 20 such buyers.
Rest of the report is visible to our paid subscribers. In case you wish to contact us for more info at , send email at firstname.lastname@example.org . To see all protected reports titles,visit this page https://www.denimsandjeans.com/subscriber-only-reports-3/