Germany is , without any doubt , the biggest market in EU specially for jeans. It is the growth engine of Europe with sustained growth, unemployment at the lowest and a booming jobs market. With such strong fundamentals, retail is expected to do well on all fronts . It does and specially for denim.
Germany is going strong on its demand for denim and in last 4 years has shown continuous growth in consumption numbers. We feel happy to analyse the denim consumption numbers for last 4 years and see how the germans are powering ahead . The report includes :
- Details of total jeans consumed in Germany from 2014 to 2017 (upto Aug – with projection upto 2017 year end)
- Total Men’s jeans consumed during this period.
- Total Women’s jeans consumed during this period.
- Per capita consumption of All Jeans in Germany (2014-17)
- Per capita consumption of Men’s Jeans in Germany (2014-17)
- Per capita consumption of Women’s Jeans in Germany (2014-17)
- Growth in last 4 years.
The report is supported by charts and graphs in each section.
Rest of the report is visible to our paid subscribers. In case you wish to contact us for more info at , send email at email@example.com . To see all protected reports titles,visit this page http://www.denimsandjeans.com/subscriber-only-reports-3/
Germany is likely to remain the biggest market for jeans in Europe for many coming years and we hope to see continuous increase in demand in the region.