In the previous report on German market of denim jeans, we had a look at some of the important aspects of that market including its trade quantities within EU and outside with the entire world. The detailed analysis also helped to find out the consumption of jeans in German market .
We do another analysis for the UK market also . UK is again an important country in the EU with a population of over 64 million and a per capita income of about $38,000 which is less than that of Germany. UK has some large clothing retailers including M&S , Next , Tesco and many others – most of them being important players in denim industry as well. Let’s have a look at some important figures from the UK market to understand more about the denim market there including :
- Table of imports of jeans into UK from 2010 to 2014 from within EU and respective share of important countries from EU in UK market. 2 tables and 3 graphs.
- Imports of Jeans from EU27 into UK and their prices from different exporting countries.
- Table of imports of jeans into UK from 2010 to 2014 from around the world – table and graph.
- Table for % share of UK market of EU27 vs ‘Rest of the world’ with a graph.
- Table of % share of exporting countries in the market of UK 2010-2014
- Table of % share of exports from and outside the EU 2010-2014
- Table for exports of jeans out of UK into EU countries 2010-2014
- Table for exports of jeans to rest of the world 2010-2014
- Net consumption of jeans in UK 2010-2014
- Per capita consumption of jeans in UK 2010 vs 2014
Rest of the report is visible to our paid subscribers. In case you wish to contact us for more info at , send email at email@example.com . To see all protected reports titles,visit this page http://www.denimsandjeans.com/subscriber-only-reports-3