Denim Imports in EU27 countries showed a sharp increase of over 8% in 2013 as compared to same period in 2012. This is one of the sharpest increase in the recent years and augurs well for the industry . This increase is likely to reflect in the year 2014 as well. Many important exporting countries like Bangladesh and Pakistan showed their significant improvement in their volumes while some of the countries like China had to suffer reductions. The average price of jeans imports , however, reduced by
In this report we will cover a number of tables including the following :
- The total volumes of denim apparel imported into EU in 2013 , their average prices and values.
- Change in Men’s jeans imported in this period with their average prices, volumes etc.
- Change in Women’s jeans imported in this period with their average prices, volumes etc.
- Top exporting countries during 2013 with their volumes, prices etc.
- Top exporters of men’s and women’s jeans worldwide who exported to EU during 2013 . We will analyse which countries are stronger in the men’s jeans segment and which are stronger in women’s jeans.
- Specific details on some important countries export figures.
Rest of the report is visible to our paid subscribers. In case you wish to contact us for more info at , send email at email@example.com . To see all protected reports titles,visit this page http://www.denimsandjeans.com/subscriber-only-reports-3