In our previous article, we have featured our 5 exhibitors with their sustainable efforts and products. In this article, we are going to feature 5 more exhibitors of Sustainable Interplay – A Virtual Show scheduled on Nov 23. All following descriptions are in the company’s own words .
Montega SRL | Chemicals | Italy
- ROLL ECO FADE SYSTEM: An innovative system for the treatment of the fabric
- MY ECOSYSTEM: A group of sustainable effects on garment named MY BLACK ICE, MY ECO MARBLE, SIRIOX SYSTEM, MY ECO STONE developed to work in water and energy-saving conditions
- WET CLE
- MINERAL PIGMENTS
- NATURAL DYES PROCESS
- ENZIMAX ORO RANGE
The company has strongly invested in:
- Strong selection of raw material for the realization of Montegaverde range according to ISO14006 ECODESIGN
- No use of Potassium Permanganate and Chlorine in all process inside our M-LAB Garment University
- Quality Certification ISO 9001 and Environmental ISO14001 : we produces renewable energy and we have a purification system and recycling of wastewater
- Concentrated formulation -A system of home care washing with labelling and traceable process c
- Last generation production plant
- Workplace fully sanitized
- Workshop for the correct dosage of the product without waste
-cooperation with Urbino University and ITI Chimica Rimini
ISO 14006 ECODESIGN – ZDHC – GOTS – OEKOTEX – EIM – TOX FMD
Ribbontex | Accessories | Italy
- R3063: Biodegradable patches in cotton and linen. They are able to decompose naturally, so once discarded they will become organic substances within a year.
- R3091: Super sustainable patches in cotton, hemp and organic biologic cotton.
- Hemp is a first class fiber with a sustainable impact.
- R3098 & R3100: Eco-friendly jacquard tapes in recycled polyester, recycled cotton, and organic biologic cotton.
R3099: Eco-friendly bands in recycled polyester, recycled cotton, and organic biologic cotton.
These items are made of recycled cotton yarns obtained from fabric scraps and second-hand clothes: Use of water-based inks.
- 90% of the electricity used is produced from renewable sources.
- Almost all production phases take place in the company, so we embrace the concept of Km0.
- Comfortable, spacious rooms where the sunlight predominates over the artificial light.
- The company also encourages its employees to adopt separate waste collection and improves staff sensitivity towards issues related to sustainability.
Kilim Denim | Fabric | Turkey
D5329 MORRIS MID DARK CACTUS PCRD STR
Morris uses 100% organic cotton in the warp, 47.5% recycled cotton, 47.5% recycled polyester, and 5% elastane on the weft. The Cactus Project uses a newly developed chemical that improves the fixation of indigo on the warp yarn resulting in less water being used to remove unfixed dyestuff.
- D5102 DENNIS C-BLACK CACTUS STR ORGANIC 100
- D5108 KATYA DARK BLUE CACTUS LW SUPER STR ORGANIC 100
- D5120 MADONNA MID PURE CACTUS STR ORGANIC BLENDED
We are taking a giant step for a sustainable world with the Cactus production model that uses 100% organic cotton and lowers water consumption and waste production.
Compared to conventional indigo dying procedures, we reduce water consumption by %91 with the Cactus model. This reduces the consumption of side chemicals such as caustic, wetting, and ion immobilizing by 87% by using special recipes in our dyeing process.
We are against gender inequality in society and in business life. We support the participation of women labor in the workforce and our employees with training that will take them forward in their lives.
GOTS, OCS, GRS, RCS, BCI, OEKO-TEX, ISO 14001
Ha-Meem Denim |Fabric | Bangladesh
- We have developed sustainable fabric combining recycle Poly and certified Lycra and we provide certifications for them.
- We have introduced fabric made with Eco Lycra, T-400, and viscose and we provide necessary certifications.
- We are doing fabric with PCW yarn and provide certifications accordingly.
- We have developed a fabric that consumes very little water in dyeing and other processes.
- We have developed Aniline free fabric and provide certifications accordingly.
- Less water consumption system
- Recycling of waste water through ETP.
- Renewable energy .
- Introducing aniline free dyeing.
We arrange training sessions and different development schemes to improve the standard of living and skill development of our employees.
Oeko-Tex, OCS, RCS, GRS, GOTS, BCI and Join Life Certification.
Jeanologia | Technology | Spain
Jeanologia develops state-of-art technology for fabric and garment finishing.
FROM FABRIC TO FINISH
- G2 DYNAMIC ozone in denim fabric finishing is dramatically reducing the amount of water and chemicals used, while at the same time saving costs at the mill and at the garment finishing facilities.
- AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT Our laser technology has transformed the jeans industry creating a positive impact eliminating the harmful processes for worker’s health like sandblasting, hand sanding and PP spray.
- WASHED BY THE ATMOSPHERE G2 Ozone technology enable production centers to greatly reduce the use of water and chemicals and achieve the right shade of blue faster, sustainably and at lower costs.
- WATER IS OVER AIR IS THE FUTURE eFlow technology is based on nanobubbles that act as a carrier to transmit chemicals into any fabric or a garment with a minimal quantity of water and zero discharge.
- H2Zero is the intelligent recycling system able to recycle 100% of the water used in washing machines reducing the water and electricity consumption. ZERO MEANS ZERO
The integration of Jeanologia technologies enhance productivity, reduce water and energy consumption, and eliminate damaging emissions and waste, guaranteeing ZERO contamination.
At Jeanologia, people and planet come first, and the sustainability and innovative spirit is the company’s core business.
For years we have been transforming the way jeans are manufactured and we do it through disruptive technologies and innovates software. Now, Jeanologia has developed an initiative to transform the textile industry.
This is our Mission Zero: the total dehydration and detoxification of the jeans industry. Mission Zero appears to call all the technocrat and textile companies to join forces and fight together to achieve this goal: no more water or toxic chemicals used in a single pair of jeans around the world by 2025.
At Jeanologia, we put people and the planet before profit. We are convinced that a better world is shaped by people connected through honesty and respect. We are committed to our world and we look after the environment. Our aspiration is to put creativity, innovation, technology, and the driving forces of business initiative not only at the service of financial profit but also at the service of a prosperous and sustainable world.
Do not miss to register for the SUSTAINABLE INTERPLAY event at virtual.denimsandjeans.com/virtual and PRE SCHEDULE your FACE2FACE meetings with the exhibitors.
Please also check out the sponsors of our show below :