G Star has recently released its new collection – Hardcore Denim. The collection features bottoms for men and women which is available in different washes and fits.
G Star has also mentioned the fabric manufactures , chemical and fiber companies from where these have been sourced . The collection has a great sustainability quoteint .
Here are our top picks.
G-JACKPANT 3D MID SKINNY | Price € 119.95
The G-Jackpant skinny is a re-issue of a true G-star icon designed by Pierre Morisset back in 2006. Offering a flattering skinny fit on a mid-rise. The front and back pockets are linked with a binding. A coin pocket is caught in the waistband seams.
Fabric- Elto Black Superstretch
Versatile, high-quality black super stretch with an authentic denim aesthetic, superb recovery and a soft hand feel.
- 10.2 oz denim
- 3×1 Right-hand twill construction
- Stretch, over 35%
- The black is derived from Archroma’s sustainable Diresul RDT dyestuff.
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
Citishield 3D Slim Tapered Jeans | Price € 149.95
This style is crafted from Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Stretch Denim Fabric, a World’s 1st. The Citishield concept zooms in on the urban functionality based on specific needs for modern urban life. This Citishield 3D jeans is cut in a slim tapered fit created by an engineered seam positioning. An additional zip pocket is placed inside the back pocket to keep wallet secured. Along the side seaman extended rubberized zip conceals a pocket for phone.
Fabric- Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world’s 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is a follow up to the world’s 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric, which G Star introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% fewer chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is a degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risks for people and the environment.
Antic Nile Water Protective
Expertly finished with baked-in 3D-wrinkles. A deep denim shade finished with a water-repellant feature. Sustainably washed with 0 water waste and air-dried to save 85% energy.
G-STAR SHAPE SKINNY JEANS| Price € 139.95
Make the most of your curves with these shaping jeans in wonderfully stretchy denim with great softness. Smart tailoring and pocket placement give a flattering fit that defines and lifts. While a taller waistband wraps around the hips to eliminate the gap and complete their flawless, second-skin fit.
Fabric- Legend Ultimate Stretch Denim
The G-Star Shape High Super Skinny Jeans is cut from compact denim with unbeatable stretch and reliable recovery.
- This G-Star Shape High Super Skinny Jeans is made with high-quality and durable Legend Ultimate Stretch Denim
- Silky-soft denim
- Powerful stretch and memory
- 62% Cotton, 25% Lyocell (Tencel®), 10% Elastomultiester, 3% Elastane (Lycra®)
5650 3D RELAXED TAPERED JEANS | Price € 129.95
Same fabric. The Ryck 3D jeans is also inspired by the animated poses of trumpet playing jazz musicians. Features of leg 3D shaping and coin pocket similar to previous model . The inset pockets are reinforced with G-Star RAW leather-backed rivet.
Fabric – Kir Denim Organic 2.0
- 100% Organic Cotton
- 8 dip indigo, 3×1 right-hand twill construction, mid-weight 11.5 oz denim
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risks for people and the environment
Advertisement – Denimsandjeans Japan Show – September 29&30 | #designedinnovation
Established in 1917, Nihon Menpu Textile is one of the oldest and finest denim producers from Japan. Meet the team Nihon Menpu at the 1st edition of Denimsandjeans Japan Show which is scheduled for September 29-30 at Sunshine City, Tokyo. To visit the show, please register at https://lnkd.in/fGtBBXA . For any information, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org