The Levi’s® Fall/Winter 2012 collection is based on a refined and tailored look, for both men and women inspired by the ocean, coastal communities and their associated handcrafted tradition. The essence of the collection is in its refined intention and tailored head-to-toe looks melding and craftsmanship.
The salient features of this collection are :
- Water<Less™ – Levi’s® Water<Less™ finishing reduces the amount of water used in the making of Levi’s® jeans for men and women. Levi’s has been using the Water<Less finish in many of its international collections and showing its commitment to eco friendly technologies by using them in Indian collections. Last Fall it did more than 12 million jeans created with Water Less processing.
- Levi’s® Commuter – Ride, live, and work in the same pair of jeans. Designed for the urban cyclist, our Commuter jeans feature a Levi’s® exclusive performance fabric in stretch, midweight denim that incorporates water-resistant and dirt-repellent NanoSphere® protective finish as well as an odor-resistant Sanitized® protective finish
- Coated, Stretch, Light-weight denim – In leggings for women
- Range of Rinse Stretch Twill – Pants for men and skinny jeans for women
- Workwear – Crisp blue and light grey rigid denim, white contrast stitching, and workwear inspired details in vests and jeans for men.
The men’s collection offers classic yet contemporary head-to-toe looks built around refined styles with sharp clean aesthetics, tailored to perfection. The key item for men this season is the reconstructed classic 5-pocket jean. The jean, first introduced by Levi Strauss and Jacob Davis in 1873, has evolved through the years improving with age. Driven by a commitment to craftsmanship, this fall, the brand will re-introduce the classic 5-pocket jean with a host of upgraded features.
The overall style of the women’s collection is classic and refined with a clean, tailored aesthetic and pronounced femininity. The key silhouette for women this season is the Bootcut Skinny, which the Levi’s® brand claims to have completely reinvented and is a sexy, modern skinny fit .
In addition to the Bootcut Skinny, the brand is launching a feminine tailored dress collection. These tastefully crafted garments give a subtle nod to the idea of femininity but thoughtfully leave it open for interpretation. The Levi’s® Dress Collection includes several new denim and non-denim dress styles in a variety of fabrications including light, effortless knits, cotton-linens and soft chambrays.